Amazon aims to be earth’s most customer-centric company. In order to do that, we aim to provide our customers the widest selection of products.
The Marketplace or Selling on Amazon business contributes to a significant portion of the total Amazon sales and is growing.
Each year, tens of thousands of businesses sign up, list their products and sell on Amazon. Our vision is to keep improving the on-
boarding and account management processes. To achieve this vision, it is critical that we continuously improve the usability and accuracy of our seller facing interfaces.
This position will own and drive the product roadmap and business development for achieving this vision. As a leader of this role you will have high leadership visibility and will own, develop and deliver on a roadmap to raise the bar on experience for new sellers, starting with the registration to listing the first products and getting and developing successful Sellers.
The key strategic objectives and responsibilities for this role include :
1. Driving Marketing initiatives : lead the marketing strategy (internal / external and online / offline) and roadmap to drive traffic to the registration funnel.
2. Developing and Executing an innovative Product Roadmap to improve the registration experience and usability & accuracy of the registration pipeline, as well as reduce friction and maximize conversion for Sellers in BR
3. Seller communication : lead the entire SSR (self service registration) sellers communication process, including Seller University, driving awareness to Amazon tools and educate sellers to improve performance on Amazon Marketplace.
4. Business development : support existing SSR sellers to grow their business on Amazon. Measure seller performance and identify key success drivers and bottlenecks and develop plans to ensure continued implementation of success driver.
5. Managing and influencing multiple international stakeholders, including business, operations, policy, technical and compliance teams up to Senior Management level.
Build long term vision and operational plan for improving usability of the Seller Registration and onboarding experience
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.