Medical Science Liaison Manager
The MSL Manager is responsible for coaching, training, and managing MSL performance and development to ensure excellent execution of their role and of strategic goals.
They also support the establishment and maintenance of strong relationships with key KOLs, data generation and communication of scientific and medical insights to internal stakeholder, develop / execute strategic and tactical Medical Engagement Plans, and manage MSL resources and budgets.
1) Exhibit robust medical knowledge,
2) Facilitate valuable, long-term scientific exchanges with influential external experts and decision-makers to enhance the understanding of the value of our products within regulatory guidelines,
3) Develop insights that deepen our understanding of our external stakeholders,
4) Develop meaningful evidence generation plans to enhance the value of our products, and
5) Ensure excellence in execution of all governance processes.
Requirements & Qualifications
Medical Doctor graduate, Masters or PhD
Related experience as MSL or MSL head 5-10 Years
People management previous experience
Terms of employment
Availability for travelling >
50% of the time.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Manager is mandated to oversee the effective and efficient functioning of individual MSLs and the MSL team.
What makes this position unique?
Benefits of working in this role
This position is key to increase the awareness among stakeholders about the benefits of vaccination as an effective tool of health.
It can change the future, as some vaccines just did varíola, polio, etc
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers.
We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.