Descrição da Vaga
1. Collaborate in the development, maintenance and implementation of the QMS (ISO Certifications 9001, 14001 and 45001) and ISO 17025 Accreditations according to the IDIADA policy
2. Guarantee the proper performance and update the Management System documentation (update procedures, processes,).
3. Collaboration with the departments for the correct implementation of the quality requirements defined in the QMS, with the object of improving the processes of the company.
4. To prepare and attend internal & external audits.
5. To support the process owners audited to establish the necessary actions to solve the nonconformities detected and to follow up the actions defined until verification of effectiveness.
6. Management Non-conforming work and Incident management with support of Quality, Environmental and OHS department.
7. Management of Customer complaints.
8. Collaboration in Customer Voice tasks :
9. Periodical reporting to Quality, Environmental and OHS department.
10. Promote a culture of Quality in the organization.
11. To perform a Welcome Plan for new employees.
12- Guarantee the legal compliance
1. Degree in Engineering
2. Proof of qualification in QMS standards (ISO9001, ISO17025, ISO17020), OSHAS and EMS.
3. Proof of qualification as internal auditor.
4. Knowledge of quality tools such as problem solving analysis or 5S method.
Portuguese (Fluent or Native)
English (Fluent or Advanced)
Local : Itatiaia - RJ