GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities.
With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, and Latin America.
We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives.
At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow.
You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Event Specialist for our Field Marketing team in Brazil !
YOUR IMPACT :
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include :
1) WELLNESS : health, dental and life insurance
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT : We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF : We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR : Vacations after 6 months and 3 days-off per year
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE : Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR : 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
5) CAREER GROWTH : Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE : An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE : We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
8) REMOTE WORK : After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and Aprendice.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass... Check out our new Instagram account! gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.