The job is for you if:
- You are passionate about developing people and love new technologies
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills and a highly hands-on attitude
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- Oversee full lifecycle recruitment for the LATAM region. Build awareness about NTT Cloud Communications as an employer of choice and deliver exceptional candidate experience
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- On-board new employees
- Manages employment contracts, payroll and benefits in the region with the support of local correspondents when relevant. Insures all government reporting and compliance is adhered to
- Employee counseling; confidential support and advice in relation to both personal and work related issues.
- Coordinates updates and changes in company’s HRIS system
- Develop and rollout programs that increase employee happiness and retention
- HR experience & knowledge in a variety of disciplines
- Full cycle Recruitment experience
- Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss confidential issues
- Organisational skills
- Fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Reportar esta vaga de emprego
Adicionar aos favoritos
Você precisa estar logado em sua conta para adicionar este trabalho aos seus favoritos. Clique em "Continuar" para fazer login ou criar uma nova conta. Você poderá acessar seus favoritos em nosso site ou no aplicativo móvel neuvoo.Continue
Formulário de candidatura