1. Manage the day-to-day operations for a content moderation team and provide thought leadership to improve team performance.
2. Be responsible for the execution and optimization of standards for content review and meeting operational metrics of the moderation function.
3. Drive root cause analysis and action plan execution to improve team level metrics.4. Implement the hiring plan for the site and organization.
Coaching people to meet metrics targets. Build the talent pool and bench.5. Deliver operational excellence and process improvement in all processing activities.
Qualifications1. Education : BA or above.2. 5+ years experience within a business operations function, either within a business that has a content and community model or similar business operations that require a high degree of process alignment.
3. 2+ years people management experience; building and managing a sizable and high performing function.4. Expert of problem-solving.
Good at finding solutions for complicated issues.5. Good data analysis skills. Fluent using Microsoft Excel or other data analysis tools.
6. Fluent English and Portuguese