Azion, a leading edge computing platform, enables companies to build and run serverless applications at the edge of the network, on-prem, and on any cloud, closer to end users and devices. Our platform is ideal for applications that require low-latency response times and/or real-time data processing capabilities. We address some of the most complex computing and networking challenges in the industry, in the areas of availability, performance, scalability, and security of mission-critical services. We’re helping companies build the future in gaming, e-commerce, finance, media, IoT, AI, 5G, augmented reality (AR), and virtual reality (VR).
Azion is looking for an experienced Content Manager to join the Product Marketing team. In this exciting role, you’ll combine your experience, passion, and enthusiasm to manage and support a team of 10-12 marketers. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Content Experience, and Customer Success. Also, you’ll help optimize our workflow to drive awareness and promote lead generation.
Other duties include conducting weekly meetings, managing the content calendar to meet deadlines, facilitating and streamlining the production of content assets, regularly communicating with different stakeholders, and monitoring KPIs to ensure weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals are met. The right person for this role must have the ability to work autonomously, be a self starter, be organized, be capable of prioritizing numerous activities, and be willing to get under the hood of everything we do. This position is ideal for former and current managers that have experience supporting medium-to-large sized content teams.
Please add your english resume.
- 5+ years experience managing medium-to-large sized content teams
- Ability to communicate in English (in addition to Portuguese)
- Understanding of the technology market
- Experience working at a technology company in Brazil, such as Telefonica, Embratel, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, AWS, or other reputable company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of processes, systems, and practices for publishing content at scale
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to keep track of content initiatives and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, or Information Technology
- Experience working with people in the U.S.
- Experience with serverless, cloud, networking, and security
- Experience meeting quarterly goals for leads, MQL’s, and PQLs
- Track record of improving existing processes and systems within content organization
Powered by JazzHR