Senior System Administrator “VICIdial Expert” Full-Time
This is a remote position
Location: Anywhere in Latin America
1840 & Company is a global managed marketplace for professional resources and outsourced services. We proactively curate a marketplace of freelance marketers, developers, and finance professionals globally. Additionally, 1840 and Company delivers managed outsourcing solutions such as contact center and back-office solutions currently from a work-from-home model.
1840andco is looking for a freelance Senior System Administrator with VICIdial expertise to work full-time as an Independent contractor.
Candidate must be prepared, willing, and flexible to work alternate work schedules and available to address emergency activity as required outside of scheduled shifts.
This position reports directly to the CIO.
Knowledge/Skills/Ability & Roles and Responsibility:
Must have 10 years Linux System Administrator and 5 years VICIdial/Asterisk PBX proven experience minimum.
Well-versed in the following:
- Installation and support of Linux Operating Systems (CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Installation, configuration, and deployment of Vicidial/ViciBox in Asterisk-based application and cloud environment.
- Creating and Managing campaigns in VICI to maximize agent utilization
- Troubleshooting Vici Dialers and Asterisk
- MySQL databases and VoIP Termination.
- Proven track record of deploying Dialers or IVR applications in an enterprise environment.
- Programming languages: MySQL, PHP, Perl, AGI and Shell Scripts
- Primary skilled with ViciPhone but a good working knowledge of the full suite of communications mediums including ViciChat, ViciE-mail and ViciSMS implementation.
- Server Stats and Reports such as:
- Real-Time Reports
- Inbound & Outbound Calling Reports
- Agent Reports
- Custom Reports
- Call List/Leads reporting
- List and lead uploading formats
- Campaign Call Time configuration according to Area to Call
- Backup, Restore, Patch, and Upgrading Vicidial & Asterisk.
- System and Server maintenance.
- Linux & Cloud environment.
- Support, maintain, and enhance Linux infrastructure including applications like: (Zimbra email server, OSTicket, pfSense Firewall, SuiteCRM (integration w VICIdial), NextCloud file share, DNS).
- Knowledge of Cloud Servers and integration of Linux platforms for business needs.
- Knowledge in Linux recovery and debugging and fixing it with OS patches).
- Active monitoring, alarming, and optimization of applications and processes
- Systems performance, access, and availability monitoring and reporting.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and optimizing servers and software for performance. Create and maintain internal web-based tools and utilities.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Knowledgeable in PC/Public Internet troubleshooting for Work From Home agents.
- Demonstrated excellence in the ability to listen to needs/ issues, and suggest/implement operational solutions.
- Fluency in speaking/writing in English is required.
- Must have their own laptop-desktop which meets minimum qualifications:
Processor - Core i5 or higher
RAM - 8GB or higher
- High-Speed Internet Connection
Powered by JazzHR