ResponsibilitiesAbout Us : TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Mountain View, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety team at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications.
TikTok is seeking a strategic HR Business Partner to support our Global Trust and Safety (TnS) team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion across TnS.
In this role, you will be a strategic advisor to the business, leadership coach and employee advocate. You will champion our Diversity and Inclusion priorities, as well as our ByteStyle culture.
As an HR Business Partner, you will experiment with solutions and strategies to scale organizational transformation. Leverage people data, draw insights to influence business decisions and identify key drivers for employee morale, well-being and retention.
You will collaborate with Centers of Excellence partners across regions and corporate to bring innovative and high impact solutions to the business.
This is a full-time position located in Sao Paolo, Brazil. Responsibilities : 1. Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR Talent practices to drive impact.
2. Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders that will improve the development of the business.
3. Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, including staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
4. Be the ambassador of TikTok organizational culture, plan, and implement organizational culture activities.5. Drive employee engagement agenda for local employees.
6. Take care of HR operation activities : e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, leaving process.7.
Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.8. Plan and drive the recruitment process based on business requirements.
Qualifications1. Minimum Bachelor's degree.2. 5-10 years of HR working experience.3. HRBP experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
4. Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.5. Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
6. Be self-motivated, diligent, and responsive7. Responsible, accountable, resilient, and adapt to changes quickly TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too.