How will be your day to day:
As Head of Partnerships Brazil, you will be responsible for:
- Hunting for and closing commercial partnerships with companies and brands whose alignment with OYO will drive revenue and foundational KPIs
- Leading a team of partnership managers and work closely with the business development team to leverage contacts and networking
- Focus and planning on affiliate marketing, product integrations, clusters (events, associations) and loyalty program
- Forecasting, measuring, and reporting the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Driving all aspects of partner relationships including business development, enablement, partner marketing and solution development
- Identifying large organizations that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate OYO’s growth and develop strong, long-term partnerships with relevant parties at these companies
- Negotiating big deal constructs, commercials and agreements directly and get the campaigns executed arising from the deals
- Managing partner pipeline as per aligned frameworks and grow the channel to 5X in 6 months
- Creating a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Providing thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on partnership initiatives
- Building and managing a team of partnership managers/executives
- Collaborating with internal marketing, revenue, tech and other relevant teams to build and execute joint demand generation plans
What you need to apply:
- At least 7 years experience working with large commercial partnerships, sales (marketing and travel industry knowledge a plus)
- Experience managing a team that is used to conquering aggressive revenue goals
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment;
- High exposure - your ideas will be listened; you will be in direct contact with the leadership and your inputs will help us define the short- and long-term strategy of the company.
- Team in love with what they do - everyone in the team is committed to our vision of being the world largest hotel brand. We dream and do big. We deliver our best every day and we are looking for people that share that vision with us.
- International team - we are in direct contact with OYO international teams, from India and other countries as well (we are launching +10 of them at the same time).
- Fast-paced learning - you will learn in a month what most people would take a year to learn.
Adicionar aos favoritos
Remover dos favoritos
Adicionar aos favoritos
Você precisa estar logado em sua conta para adicionar este trabalho aos seus favoritos. Clique em "Continuar" para fazer login ou criar uma nova conta. Você poderá acessar seus favoritos em nosso site ou no aplicativo móvel neuvoo.Continue
Formulário de candidatura